You can view all our current jobs here.
FPR Group are seeking an experienced Events Assistant to work alongside a friendly team for our prestigious client based in West Chiltington. This is an exciting role where you will be representing a luxury brand.
With experience in the hospitality or events industry, you will work closely with the Senior Events Manager to bring the brand attributes and experience to life for those visiting. In this position you would be responsible for ensuring that every individual guest experience is memorable and representative of a British luxury brand.
Your Responsibilities as events assistant would include:
- Being responsible for ensuring a smooth and flawless execution of the experience for those visiting, whilst maintaining operational capability in multiple brand sites.
- Working closely with the event stakeholders to effectively promote events to target audiences and obtain accurate event specifications.
- Liaise with suppliers and service providers, building relationships to ensure the best service at all times, discussing any issues and ways of improving the service.
- Track all costs for individual event and input data in the events budget.
- Prepare reviews post-events and make recommendations for future improvements
- General office support including helping answer the phone when the Office Coordinator is otherwise engaged, booking travel arrangements for internal staff or external guests as requested, providing general administrative support as requested for senior staff and providing holiday cover for Office Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have fantastic time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to their own initiative. You will have experience within co-ordinating events and be extremely hands on and creative as well as having great communication skills.
As well as offering a competitive salary, my client is willing to offer 23 days holiday plus public holidays (3 of these days will be used over Christmas period) and fantastic benefits such as pension, discount including cinema, groceries and retail, life assurance and NHS cash plan.
The hours of the role will be Monday - Thursday 08:30-16:30 and 08:30-15:30 on a Friday. You will required to work occasional weekends and events and expected to travel to the London office and events when required.
If this is of interest to you please click apply now or contact Ellie Boniface on 01243 778021.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.