You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you looking for a Facilities Engineer role that is Mon-Friday and no shift work? Have you gained experience as a facilities engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer or site services engineer? We are looking for the right candidate to join the site services team for a company based near to Fareham in Hampshire.
Working 37.5 hours a week 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday they seek someone with general facilities/ site maintenance experience who is keen to develop their career and add multiskilled maintenance to their resume. The site has about 130 people working at, is well established and you'd joining a team of 5 other site maintenance professionals.
They will offer further training and support for the right person! They will pay you between £25,000-£32,000 dependent upon your experience, offer you 24 days leave, auto enrolment pension, life cover, employee assistance program and a medical cash back scheme. You'll also get an extra day off on your birthday, free car parking and ample free tea and coffee!!
What will I do?
Your main role would be to provide instrumentation calibration and equipment repairs across the site.
* Facilities maintenance across the site (Painting, fixing appliances, installations)
* Repair & Maintenance of equipment & systems throughout the site
* Preparing and Writing calibration reports.
* Elements of Electromechanical maintenance across the site will be trained on
What do I need?
* Experience with site and facilities maintenance relating role previously/currently.
* A form of Engineering certification, i.e apprenticeship, or NVQ level 3, or BTEC or ONC or HNC etc would be advantageous
* Attitude to learn and flex when required
* Competency in using Microsoft Office Programs
If you have experience within Instrumentation maintenance along with a relevant engineering certification and wish to discuss this role further then please do not hesitate to contact me via email for a chat to learn more about role, or you can click apply now to send us your CV for swift review!!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I am a Technical Consultant specialising within highly regulated & specialist Engineering and Manufacturing industries.My role includes delivering excellent service to clients and candidates throughout the whole recruitment process and assisting both parties in placing the right staff in the…