You can view all our current jobs here.
FPR Group are recruiting for a Factory Operative at one of the south coast's leading fragrance companies. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a great eye for detail who has a good ability to use your own initiative. This role will start on a temporary ongoing basis with the potential to join the team in a permanent position.
Our client's passion for creating personal and home care fragrances since 1982 has led them to supplying some of the most exclusive stores and dressing tables around the world.
Joining the factory team as a Compound Operative will provide the imperative link between the manufacturing and distribution process, making you a crucial member of the team.
Benefits include free parking and, with the right candidate, the opportunity to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your daily duties will include:
- Manufacturing and mixing of fragrance compounds
- Packing the fragrances
- Quality checks of fragrances and packaging
- Forklift operations (training will be provided)
- General housekeeping within the work areas
Working hours Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. 37.5 hours a week.
If you see yourself with the following qualities:
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- Good organisation and the skill to effectively prioritise tasks
- Good math skills
- Basic IT literacy
- Precision and accuracy
- Physically fit- heavy lifting will be involved.
Please get in touch and APPLY NOW
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this advertisement
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.