You can view all our current jobs here.
Excellent opportunity to kick start a new career in an innovative industry!!
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to work for a global manufacturer, with excellent career progression and development. Due to ongoing success and significant growth forecast for this year, we are recruiting for Production Operatives to work in a custom built, modern open plan factory based in Southampton.
This company are renowned for their good treatment of staff and offer a great work/home life balance. You will have full support from all employees, getting the chance to learn new skills along the way.
No experience is necessary as full training is given. If you are a hard-worker and keen to learn new skills, this role could be for you. If you have had any production experience, this is a bonus!
Training will be provided on the following duties:
- Machine operation
- Quality inspection
- Production line work
- Report any quality concerns detected to a team leader
You will be working 4 shifts on and 4 shifts off, whilst having the opportunity to choose either night or day shifts.
Shift Patterns are as followed:
- 4 days on and 4 days off £11.65ph
- 4 nights on and 4 nights £13.51ph
- 30-minute lunch and then x3 20-minute paid breaks throughout the day
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Free parking
- Paid holiday
- Weekly pay
- On-site vending machines that include sandwiches, pastries, fizzy drinks and much more
- On-site showers
- Access to kitchen facilities, including microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge and much more
- Excellent break room with comfortable seating, widescreen TV and outside garden areas
- Only 4 shifts a week
- Full support in your career growth with endless training opportunities
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
- Ability to work well under pressure
Permanent staff are often recruited from the temporary workforce and there is excellent scope for career progression.
If you are looking for regular ongoing work which could lead to perm working for a company that places people and their values first CLICK APPLY today.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment business for this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I constantly strive to achieve the best outcome for my clients and candidates, and take pride in assisting people further their careers. I always go above and beyond for my candidates and enjoy forming good relationships. Funny, friendly and full of energy!