You can view all our current jobs here.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY? LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT POSITION? WANTING TO WORK IN A POSITION OFFERING FULL TRAINING? THEN WE HAVE JUST THE THING!
In the factory, you will be working various duties. You will be expected to work proactively and mindfully when undertaking your duties. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Complete bench work tasks such as labelling, adding CDs, packing boxes, collating work for outwork, hand punching, and collating job components into envelopes and bags as required
- Become proficient on the Shrink-wrapping machine
- Become proficient on the Wiro Punch and Wiro Bind machines
- Become proficient on the Hand Drill machine
- Operating and loading of the machines
- Good attention to detail
- Willingess to learn
- Able to work long hours / Flexible
- Comfortable with some heavy lifting
No previous experience is required as full training is given!
The working hours are 07:00-20:00 3 x days a week working Monday Tuesday and Wednesday for 8 weeks, then rotating to Thursday Friday and Saturday for 8 weeks.
This is an excellent opportunity, with an immediate start, that becomes permanent!
Call NOW for more information on 02392 838 336 or hit 'Apply' and we will be in contact.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.