Factory Workers Required
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY? WANTING TO WORK IN A POSITION OFFERING FULL TRAINING? WANTING SHIFTS DURING THE SUMMER? THEN WE HAVE JUST THE THING!
Our client are a print and press company based in Gosport. In the factory, you will be working various duties. You will be expected to work proactively and mindfully when undertaking your duties. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Complete bench work tasks such as labelling, adding CDs, packing boxes, collating work for outwork, hand punching, and collating job components into envelopes and bags as required
- Become proficient on the Shrink-wrapping machine
- Become proficient on the Wiro Punch and Wiro Bind machines
- Become proficient on the Hand Drill machine
- Operating and loading of the machines
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work long hours / Flexible
- Comfortable with some heavy lifting
No previous experience is required as full training is given!
There is the opportunity to be taken on permanently, dependant on how you get on!
Call NOW for more information on 02392 838 336 or hit 'Apply' and we will be in contact ASAP.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.