Factory Workers Required
You can view all our current jobs here.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY? WANTING TO WORK IN A POSITION OFFERING FULL TRAINING? LOOKING FOR SOMETHING PERMANENT? THEN WE HAVE JUST THE THING!
Our client are a print and press company based in Gosport. In the factory, you will be working various duties. You will be expected to work proactively and mindfully when undertaking your duties. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Complete bench work tasks such as labelling, adding CDs, packing boxes, collating work for outwork, hand punching, and collating job components into envelopes and bags as required
- Arranging of books on to pallets
- Operating and loading of the machines
- Good attention to detail and numeracy skills
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work long hours / Flexible
- Comfortable with some heavy lifting
- Good understanding of English
No previous experience is required as full training is given!
The working days/hours are Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 07:00 - 20:00. You will work these shifts for 8 weeks, have a week off, and will then return working Thursday/Friday/Saturday 07:00 - 20:00 for 8 weeks.
This is a temporary to permanent position offering an immediate start!
Call NOW for more information on 02392 838 336 or hit 'Apply' and we will be in contact ASAP.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.