Field Service Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer with experience in working in a Food Manufacturing environment? We are looking for a Field Service Engineer for a premium worldwide manufacturer of inspection equipment!
Tell me more...
As a Field Service Engineer within the National Response Team, you will be responsible for providing high quality field based technical expertise. The main element of this role will be to provide this high level of field based support direct to end customers within the UK. Working in a team of 15 engineers we are looking for a Bristol based engineer.
Mon-Fri working hours 08:30-17:00 and you are paid from the moment you leave the house to when you return!
What do you need?
- Good Technical Electrical / Electronics skills
- Minimum ONC or similar qualification in electromechanical / electrical engineering
- Ideally experience in a field service role and familiar with all aspects of customer service including commissioning, repairs, and servicing.
- PLC programming and knowledge of PC hardware an advantage
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Flexibilty for overtime
If you feel you have the right expereince and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.