Field Service Technician
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Field Electrician with 18th edition qualifications and have great customer service experience? I am looking for a Field Service Technician in Basingstoke.
Tell me more:
To provide onsite and customer facing technical support for system solutions, including controls, bespoke installation and other solutions that require the provision of onsite services. Post delivery this will include 1st and 2nd line support as required across the full range of solutions offered by the company through Logic Bureau.
What do you need?
- Excellent Communication - verbal and written
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Experience in site work, including liaison with sub-contractors and clients' representatives
- Effective time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with both customers and internal / external stakeholders to ensure a collaborative approach that delivers positive and sustainable results.
If you feel you have the right expereince and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Stephanie Gray Cert RP
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the