A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within a well-established financial services company based in Portsmouth.
They are currently looking to strengthen the existing team with people who thrive in an organisation which values passion, commitment, innovation and the development of staff.
You would be reporting into the Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for providing a vital role in processing receipts and other transactions associated with customer loan balances in an accurate and timely manner.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
You will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in an Administrative role
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- A good eye for detail
- GCSE Maths & English
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Processes customer settlement figures into company system
- Processes closure advice notices from recoveries into company system
- Assists with Client Account bank reconciliations
- Clear temporary receipt postings to appropriate customer loans once identified
- Assists with month end reporting
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Emma White MIRP CertRP
I am a senior consultant at FPR Group who specialises in Office Support & Commercial recruitment for both temporary & permanent positions. I have been with FPR Group for 4 years and take great pride in helping both my candidates and my clients with their recruitment needs and career moves.…