You can view all our current jobs here.
We're recruiting for a Finance Assistant for our manufacturing client based in the heart of Petersfield, Hampshire. If you are looking to get into accounts or have finance and accounts experience and are looking for your next step in your career, this could just be the position for you. We are looking for an entry level Finance Assistant who is a team player, someone with drive for their career and has a can-do attitude, ready to get stuck into anything that is thrown at them. If you have strong administration and communication skills then this could be the role for you. Read below to find out more and get in touch today.
The role will be a key support role for a number of essential transactional activities within the finance department and offers an opportunity to learn many different skills. The role will also involve supporting the rest of the Finance Operations team with various tasks.
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Receiving and processing customer orders
- Requesting additional information from customers as and when required
- Creating new customers on the system when orders are received
- Carrying out credit checks on new and current customers
- Assisting with keeping projects tidy and costs accurate
- Closing down purchase orders once invoiced
- Closing of projects once completed
- Ensure accuracy and integrity in order and invoice processes
- Liaise with colleagues at all levels
- General Annual leave cover for other members of the team
- It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities
- All employees are to be familiar with the integrated management system processes and procedures
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualifications at A Level or above
- AAT studier (desirable)
- At least 1 year experience in admin/finance-based role
- Experience in a similar role within the construction or manufacturing industry
- Experience within administration
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm
- Friday 8am - 3.30pm
- A personal pension which has been awarded the Pension Quality Mark PLUS by the National Association of Pension Funds
- Staff car parking facilities at the Petersfield and Havant sites
- An Equal Opportunities Employer
- Approved Cycle to Work scheme
- 25 days plus the 8 statutory holidays in England and Wales
- £23,000 + DOE
If you are interested and believe you fit the job spec, then hit apply today or to find out more details, get in contact with Sophie today.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.