Fitter / Tester - Aviation
You could be working for an international company, working on interesting products for the Aviation sector, based in the Fareham area.
They have a permanent role for a Mechanical Fitter with mechanical biased experience of building complex assemblies and operating testing rigs.
This is a permanent position with a salary of around £27'000 to £29'000 per annum, on top of your salary there are other benefits including discount schemes, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, free onsite parking, subsidised canteen, child care vouchers, and flexi time.
You would be working a clean, airy and open environment within a friendly, professional company. They operate within a safety critical industry so attention to detail is paramount as well as a good working attitude.
- You will be building and testing a variety of aerospace/aviation products including air starting systems, fuel pumps and hydraulic blocks, oil pumps and filter systems.
- Carry out acceptance testing in accordance with test procedure operating air, oil and fuel test benches
- Operating balancing rigs on dynamic parts/assemblies
This would suit someone who is enthusiastic and wants to join a company where they will have opportunities t further their career, for example someone who has aspirations to lead a small team and progress both their knowledge and career.
- You will need to have a background in building and testing assemblies for regulated/safety critical industries, ideally within the aviation or aerospace sector.
- Be familiar with air starting systems, fuel pumps and hydraulic blocks, oil pumps and filter systems
- Capable of reading and working from engineering drawings
- We would love to hear from people who also have a relevant engineering qualification or an apprenticeship
- Good communication skills and strong computer and written skills
Candidates are invited to apply through FPR Group and if suitable, interviews will be arranged.
Please send your CV or contact Tracy De Pass on 023 92 483944 for more information.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…