Food Production Operative
- Placing each food item into a container along a production line
- immediately notify the Line Manager when issues occur that can not be resolved by you
- able to work in cold temperatures to complete tasks
- Packing finished packs into boxes or crates and checking the quality of the packs. Some food items are prepared by hand.
- ensure compliance to quality standards, policies and procedures, codes, and legislation including health and safety
There are various shifts available for food production operatives:Days: 6:30am-6pm, 7:30am-7pm, 12:30pm-12am
- Fantastic working environment and facilities on-site including free parking and canteen
- TRANSPORT from Bognor Regis
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Full PPE provided
- Training and support
- Flexible rota
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.