Forklift Drivers for Immediate starts
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a Forklift Driver looking for your next position? Do you hold a current Counterbalance Licence? If the answers are YES to the above don't delay apply today!
We are very excited to be recruiting for a well-established and successful business in the Fareham area. Our client specialises in the production of delicious premium bakery products to worldwide retail and food industries…. And you could be involved!
Your day to day duties would include:
- Transporting ingredients / packed good on pallets or in crates across the yard and around the facility; all whilst confidently using the Counterbalance Forklift.
- Stacking of goods in the correct storage bays
- Loading and unloading of lorries before and after warehouse deliveries
- Stacking empty pallets and general warehouse duties.
Benefits from working with our prestigious client:
- Onsite free parking / bike parks
- Friendly Warehouse and Production teams
- Fully maintained canteen with snacks
- Hot snack / sandwich van visits every day
The current warehouse team are dynamic and fast-moving and so are looking for Forklift Drivers to join on a temporary basis. After an initial interview and trial shift you will be expected to work every week with a minimum of 4 shifts per week. The shift patterns are as follows: 06:00-14:00 /10:00-18:00 / 14:00-22:00.
The competitive salary starts at £9.00 p/hr. with the possibility of going permanent / salary increase.
You must hold a current Counterbalance Licence (refreshed within the last 3 years), have a good understanding of English, good attention to detail and a background knowledge in general Warehouse duties.
You will be required to complete a full Health and Safety Induction and interview with our trained Recruitment Consultants prior to interview stage with our client.
If you've interested in working with one of the world's largest family-owned food companies then please contact us on 023 92838 336 or click apply below!
FPR Group is acting on behalf of an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.