Front of House Food & Beverage Supervisor
You can view all our current jobs here.
FPR Group Brighton are currently recruiting for a Front of House Catering Supervisor on behalf of our client based just outside of Brighton. The job description is as listed below. The succesful candidate will be:
- The service of food and beverage services to the residents, guests and staff in all areas of the establishment.
- Personnel matters, including the maximisation of human resources and ensuring staff levels are sufficient in accordance with business demand.
- The maintenance of hygienic and safe working practices in compliance with the companies Food Hygiene and Health & Safety Policy and legislation.
- Liaise with staff to maintain and update events diary and relevant function sheets. Communicate information to all relevant departments.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer care is maintained at all times.
- Ensure all relevant staff are trained and directed where appropriate.
- Ensure that standards set by the company and clients are maintained.
- Any other reasonable duties set out by the Catering Operations Manager.
- The supervision and control of food and beverage service for all service users.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation linked with all services for the client.
- Table allocation.
- Print out table sheets.
- Take orders (food).
- Manage emails.
- Any other administration duties required to fulfil the role.
- Arrange staff rotas within agreed staffing levels
- Assist in interviewing prospective staff. Supervise and assist in the training of staff when required.
- Ensure that The companies Health and Safety and Food safety Policy is complied with by all the companies ancillary staff.
- Liase with employment agencies and casual staff to compile rotas sufficient to meet the needs of the business.
- Liaise with the Chef Manager to ensure that all equipment is maintained in accordance with current legislation and report any defects to the management.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this advertisement
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I have 16 years experience recruiting temporary personnel for FPR Group on behalf of our prestigious catering and hospitality clientele. I also support the Industrial & Manufacturing team in Brighton.I consider myself a seasoned professional, who works to the highest industry standards. In my…