Garden Shop Runner
You can view all our current jobs here.
Garden Centre Runner
5 days out of 7, Including weekends
Chichester - West Sussex
Temporary - £9.50ph
A local garden centre is looking for a temporary Garden Runner to work within their friendly team. You will be working within the garden centre, helping customers with their plant purchases, looking after the care of the plants, lifting garden goods, restocking stock and general customer service. This role is temporary from now until at least June 2022 if not longer. If you are looking for a new immediate position, we want to hear from you today. This role is based on the outskirts of Chichester with free parking and discounts within the store!
They would like candidates to start immediately.
Working hours will be:
- Five days out of seven including occasional weekend work
- You will be paid £9.50 per hour on a weekly basis
You will be:
- Restocking within the garden area
- Assisting with looking after the plants
- Carrying heavy garden goods
- Helping customers
You must have:
- Good customer service skills
- Horticulture skills desirable
- Be able to lift heavy goods
- Be reliable and hard working
Due to its location, your own transport would be advised as there is no access to public transport.
If this sounds like you then please get in contact! Please do not hesitate to contact Sophie for further information on 01243 778021.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.