Graduate Account Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Graduate Account Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge? Have good Customer Service skills? Look no further!
CALLING ALL GRADUATES!
We are looking for someone a graduate, someone who has a great work ethic, can roll with a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude and drive to get up and go! You will be working for a fantastic growing company based just outside Chichester in the heart of the countryside. If you would like to begin a career in the insurance industry, gain professional qualifications and work for a company who genuinely cares about your wellbeing, this opportunity is for you. Read below to find out more and get in touch today!
You will join a of Account Managers as a trainee. You will spend the first few months of your time with the company learning about the industry and about their products, whilst doing basic customer support tasks, to get a feel for the business. Your first objective will be to pass the three exams required to achieve the Certificate within Insurance. Your second objective will be to pass the internal product tests, so that you can interact professionally with customers and conduct basic transactions. After about 3 - 4 months you will get a small portfolio of customers to manage and you will take responsibility for looking after them, whilst continuing your training to achieve the next level of proficiency, which takes 6-10 months.
What we are looking for:
- Learn new skills
- Work in a team
- Communicate effectively
- Empathise with customers and colleagues
- Achieve challenging goals
- Monday - Friday hybrid working 37.5 hours per week
- You can expect a starting salary of £21,000 or more, depending on You will receive a £1,000 salary increase on completion of basic training (about 4 months) and you will also be eligible for a £2,000 annual performance bonus (paid quarterly).
After 3 months you will join the company pension scheme and you will receive a company contribution equivalent to 12% of your basic salary.
- Flexible hybrid working (2 days / week working from home)
- Lunchtime HIIT classes & yoga sessions
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Virtual GP appointments
- Discounts with leading retailers across the UK
- Quarterly Directors Awards meeting including lunch for all staff and £500 for the winners
- Volunteering days
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (total 33 days paid leave)
If you are interested in hearing more and believe you are the perfect candidate, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.