Graduate Electronics Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Our client is an established forward thinking, innovative and fast-growing technology organisation looking to expand their Engineering Team, in Fareham.
We are recruiting for a Graduate Electronic Engineer to join them in the continuous expansion of their portfolio of technology products; a permanent position, working a 37.5 hour week on a salary of between £20K - £28K (subject to experience).
What about the Company?
Our client champions reliable, cost effective solutions with determination and pace, engineering technology such as critical health systems, racking for the defence and marine industries and also interactive products for the entertainment sector.
In addition to your salary they will offer you 28 days holiday, with the potential to earn up to 6 more through flextime, with a further 10 days coming to you through service! There is free onsite parking, a pension scheme offering a math of up to 7%, career development and various social events throughout the year such as BBQs, competitions and staff parties.
What about the role?
You will gain a wide range of skills whilst working, but the initial focus will be on the hardware testing and validation (70%) and product design activities (30%).
As the successful Junior Electronics Engineer, you will be
- Joining the development team
- Contributing to a wide range of projects, involving electrical and electronic integration and innovation
- Working on the test and design of electronic and electrical parts
- Parts which are used within both their industrial rack and computer systems of commercial tablets.
What do I need?
Most importantly, you will have recently graduated in the field of electronic engineering, ideally with some industry experience.
- University Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Adept in designing, drawing and evaluating various electrical and electronic designs and schematics, PCBAs products and components through research, testing and analysis
- Perform schematic capture and PCB layout using design software
- Ability to design, develop and generate project cable and cable termination schedules
- Use of Mentor Graphics PADS and Solidworks
We'd love to hear from you if you have or are:
- A great communicator with the ability to engage and easily build rapport with people
- A self-starter with the right attitude to integrate with the team
- Eventually become an expert hardware development engineer
- Attentive to detail
- Organised and with excellent time management
- Passionate, energetic with a positive attitude!
- Process driven with logical, planned and structured methodology
- Approachable, respectful and have a sense of empathy for others
If you would like more information on the role, please contact Peyton Havant office on 02392 453377 or click on 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. We will always review applications and come back to you either way, so you won't be left waiting unknowingly!
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I joined the Technical and Engineering Team of FPR Group in November 2018, working on permanent vacancies. I always aim to place candidates in roles which positively exceed their career expectations, and have a keen focus on consistently delivering the ultimate customer service.