Graduate Electronics Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Graduate Electronics Engineer - Portsmouth - £25,000-£27,000
A Niche engineering organisation are searching for a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join their specialist team at their site in Portsmouth.
As Graduate Electronics Engineer you will be a vital member of the development of the business. You will be involved in cutting edge technology with the responsibility to develop and validate new products including software and hardware. The Graduate Electronics Engineer will be working on concept design, development, testing and validation of the products. This role is permanent.
Tell me more!
Joining a specialist team and being part of a company with multiple sites around the world, this is a brand new role, newly created to support increased global demand for their exciting products. These products are used in many applications across many industries, their reach is far. They can offer you not just strong job security, but also career succession and cutting-edge engineering second to none!!
What do I need?
- We seek an Electronics Engineering Grad, who holds a formal qualification such as Degree, BEng, BSc, MSc, MEng, within Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Power Engineering, Robotics Engineering, Controls Engineering, or any other similar discipline.
- Must have knowledge of Electronic Systems and Electronic circuits.
- Knowledge and experience in the Design of Electronic Systems.
- Use of CAD, Simulation, Design and Verification tools to aid the design of systems would be advantageous.
- Great cross functional communication skills are vital as you'll be interacting with multiple departments and confidence is equally as important as competence.
Graduates please apply if you are keen to get your career started following studying in a relevant Electronics discipline. Interviews will take place via video platform and then it is likely you would be offered a site tour/visit all being favourable.
This position is commutable from, Portsmouth, Southampton, Chichester, Havant ,Fareham ,Petersfield and other surrounding areas within Hampshire.
If this role is of interest to you please contact Max Sinclair and email your CV to or hit the apply button.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I am a Technical Consultant specialising within highly regulated & specialist Engineering and Manufacturing industries.My role includes delivering excellent service to clients and candidates throughout the whole recruitment process and assisting both parties in placing the right staff in the…