You can view all our current jobs here.
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for our client in the Chichester area, in the Graphic Design Industry. The salary will be between £25,000 and £27,000 dependant on previous experience.
What the job involves:
You will be joining the Creative Operations team responsible for creating the looks and products our much-loved, cute, character brands. This includes greeting cards, giftware and marketing material. It is essential that you can follow brand guidelines and possess an eye for accuracy and detail within artwork. You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest trends and implement this into your work. The right person for this job will thrive in a busy environment, have excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills, and be happy working within a team as well as confident working on projects independently.
- Develop toolkits and style guides in line with trend research
- Deliver creative innovation within new and existing product formats
- Create product concepts for everyday and seasonal ranges
- Present and substantiate creative and design decisions
- Apply artwork to production templates.
- Produce mock-ups for internal use and customer presentation
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring artwork is all on brand
Skills and Experience:
- Strong creative ability
- Graphic Design degree or equivalent
- Expert in Adobe CS suite and other relevant software, Mac use and photography, where relevant.
- Ability to take art direction and commercial feedback and understand the bigger picture
- Thorough understanding of print and production processes
- Positive, hardworking and a great team player with flexibility, enthusiasm and confidence to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Disciplined approach to preparing artwork for print
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
Hours 9-5 (30mins lunch)
- 23 days holiday
- Pension auto enrolment
- Perk Box, being launched to all employees Dec 18
- On site free parking
- Private health Care
- Pension 5% noncontributory pension
Hours are 9.00 - 17.00 with a 30 minute lunch break each day.
25 days holiday, with an extra day for each full year service thereafter to a max of 28.
We are looking to set up interviews shortly so if you are excited by this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like more information contact Sophie 01243-778021.
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I specialise in temporary and permanent commercial recruitment. I endeavour to always offer my clients and candidates an extremely professional level of service. During the busy events season I also support the Catering & Hospitality team with onsite co-ordination, as well as being a 24 hour…