Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an Experienced Health and Safety professional with manufacturing experience looking for your next challenge? If so then we have a Group Health, Safety and Environmental Manager role on for a growing manufacturer with 2 sites based within Hampshire. If you are located in Hampshire and happy to commute into Fareham and New Milton regularly, we would love to discuss this great opportunity with you!
This Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager will primarily oversee Health and safety across the 2 UK manufacturing sites in Hampshire and you'll also interact closely with and have corporate responsibility for ensuring HSE compliance across the Groups International sites and operations.
They are a mechanical manufacturer, they employ welders, CNC machining professionals, Moulding professionals, some work with chemicals - there are a range of manufacturing processes within this company across all its sites.
As the Groups Heath Safety and Environment Manager you will monitor all site performances, and formulate and update policies, accordingly.
You will ensure training and awareness of management and advise leadership on occurrences of accidents. Moving forwards, the successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager can really push forward the company's new Environmental initiatives and look to implement further training and auditing, by empowering the leadership teams at each site to continue to embrace developing environmental policies.
What is required?
- We are looking for the successful candidate to be NEBOSH trained and have at least CMIOSH status
- Have a recognised UK qualification in Environmental management such as NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management, IEMA Foundation Certificate or similar.
- Experienced as a Health and Safety professional with relatable manufacturing experience
- A full and clean driving licence
- To be flexible when needed, i.e. reacting to incidents or commutes with minimal notice
- A strong dynamic communicator at all levels who can be empathetic and work well with HR and other support functions
- Someone who can influence and command respect from peers
- Someone who is self-disciplined and proactive in keeping Business Managers updated with legislation changes
This company are looking to conduct interviews swiftly and FPR Group encourage your application!
If you want to learn more about the position then please call Neil Williams anytime on 02392-483-944
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.