Handy person Required (Permanent Role)
Are you a skilled trades person, fixed plumbing? experience of renovation work? experience grounds maintenance? all round Handy Person? looking for a new challenge? Then read on...
We are currently recruiting for a self-motivated Handy Person to work for a large manufacture in the local area.
You will be based in modern factory working with a friendly team of maintenance personal to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day maintenance throughout the building. With extra added benefits like free parking on site, good company pension, no day the same, and a chance to build a career.
Pay is £22,310 per year working a 39-hour working week Monday to Friday.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the facilities manager your tasks will be the following:
- Ensure all company standards and Health and Safety protocols are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To be motivated in the support of staff at all times in relation to good working practices.
- In conjunction with the Logistics Manager via the use of company vehicles ensure all completed product procured by the company is collected and delivered to site as per the business requirements.
- To complete appropriate facilities, work in a safe manner, to a high standard.
- To consistently maintain the grounds of the company site including but not limited to, garden maintenance, cleaning of the building exterior where applicable and when necessary, ensuring the car parks and pathways of free of debris (weeds, litter etc.)
- To take responsibility for the cleanliness of the refuse/wood storage area including wood disposal.
- Ensure the factory is kept in a clean and tidy state at all times including the changing of rubbish bins, sweeping and cleaning of floor spaces etc.
- Supporting the operations team with other activities, as required from time-to-time.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements within a manufacturing environment.
- Qualified and/or experienced tradesman.
- Good mental and physical aptitude with a motivational personality.
- Holding a quality driven careful approach to all tasks undertaken.
- Having a good understanding of the need for procedural controls within a manufacturing environment.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Motivated and determined individual that seeks opportunity through change.
- Positive, enthusiastic and respectful personality.
- Reliable, flexible, honest and trustworthy.
- Able to work well individually or as part of a team.
If you think you are the person, then CLICK apply NOW. And send your C.V
FPR Group are recruitment acting agency.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.