Health and Safety Officer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Health and Safety Officer - Fire and Rescue Service, Chichester
£14.92/hr Until April 2020
Are you an experienced and NEBOSH qualified Health and Safety professional who is looking for a short-term contract role and is available immediately?
We have a great four month contract role based here in central Chichester. You will support the Health and Safety Manager in advising the Chief Fire Officer, Senior Leadership Team and employees on all matters relating to health, safety, welfare and risk management.
In this role you will:
- Review, update and maintain the Service's risk assessment database
- Monitor and co-ordinate the reporting, recording and investigation of health and safety incidents
- Monitor and review health and safety performance, carrying out inspections and undertaking audits
- Design, develop, evaluate and deliver health and safety training
- Co-ordinate all matters relating to litigation claims
For a full and detailed job description please contact either Louise or Sophie at FPR Group's Chichester office on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.