Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
You can view all our current jobs here.
Is health and safety your passion? Are you a NEBOSH certified Health and safety professional who is keen to be based mostly from home/office yet out and about once or twice a week at sites?
If so, this Health and Safety Advisor role will pay you a package of £40000 a year, with £5000 of that coming in the way of car allowance. They'll offer you a leading pension package as well as 25 days of leave a year and of course the additional 8 bank holidays on top, and all under the mentorship of an exceptionally personable and chartered QHSE manager.
The vast majority of the visits in the role will be in and around London and surrounding counties, as far north as Birmingham on some occasions, therefore you'll need to be based in an area where London and surrounding counties are a sensible reach from you - for visits into London train will always be more suiting.
Tell me more!
This company are global leaders who manufacture their own complex equipment that is installed and then maintained typically on commercial buildings in cities. Therefore, this role will involve working at height on occasions and fundamentally interacting well with service engineers and site professionals.
In this role you'll be accountable for risk assessments, site visits to assist planning of works, monitoring risk controls and ultimately ensuring HSE is followed well at all times on projects.
What do I need?
- Hold a NEBOSH qualification
- Have an excellent understanding of Environmental, Health and Safety legal requirements within a construction or servicing or similar environment
- Comfortable to work at heights on occasions
- Effective communication and time management skills are a must, as well as good problem-solving abilities to enable you to conduct root cause analysis and formal investigations.
- A personable professional willing to listen and genuinely want to make a difference
This company are looking to conduct interviews swiftly and FPR Group encourage your application swiftly!
If the role sounds appealing then hit apply! If you want to learn more about the job please call Neil anytime!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.