We are currently looking for Healthcare Assistants to join our team in Eastbourne providing care to elderly and people with dementia.
Our clients strive to ensure their residents retain their independence and stay both physically and mentally active. If you want to be a part of this read on…
Not only will you be benefitting the lives of others, but there are plenty of benefits for YOU as a support worker;
- Excellent hourly rates of pay.
- WEEKLY pay.
- Holiday pay is accrued SEPERATELY to your hourly rate!
- Mandatory Training with certificates given.
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible or ongoing shift patterns to fit around your lifestyle and commitments.
- FREE Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS is provided.
As a Healthcare Assistant your abilities to;
- Engage and understand the resident's needs.
-Provide personal care (washing/dressing)
-Work and function as part of a team.
-Have the confidence to use own initiative when appropriate.
Will allow you to work at stunning homes in Eastbourne and change lives for the better!
So, if you want to choose the hours you work, gain invaluable experience and make memories along the way then APPLY today!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I joined FPR Group after successfully completing my Law Degree and touring South America. As a part of the Health and Social Care team, I pride myself on ensuring we recruit the best Support Workers and Care Assistants possible to make a real positive change to people’s lives.