HGV Technical Specialist
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you looking for a HGV Technical Specialist position that can utilise your existing skills? We are currently looking for a HGV Technical Specialist for a large Fleet Management company in Portsmouth. This role will be reporting directly into the Techincal Team Manager and you will be responsible for providing high levels of Technical Support within an office environment to the company's client base.
You will need to be a qualified HGV Mechanic ideally with an NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Repair or equivalent qualification, that wishes to step away from the workshop into an office based role that can use your knowledge and skills.
The company provide a tailored and professional vehicle management solution that supports clients with their everyday challenge of running an efficient business fleet. The company have a continuous improvement culture so if you enjoy putting forward new ideas and being heard then this could be perfect for you.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining effective client relationships by delivering a leading customer experience
- Manage & authorise all authority requests for repairs using manufacturer tools and systems along with your qualified knowledge and experience
- Answer incoming calls to give technical information and manual order numbers
- HGV vehicle scheduling to meet customer requirements
- Provide technical advice to clients to ensure they can make the correct decisions on their vehicle fleet
- Build & maintain relationships with suppliers and manufactures
What will you get out of it?
The salary for this role is negotiable dependant on experience. They can also offer you 30 Days holiday rising with duration of service, discretionary company bonus, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Life Insurance, Pension Scheme, Share save scheme, Subsidised gym membership, Free Parking and big discounts a major retail outlets including discounted cinema tickets.
If you are a qualified mechanic who is looking to move into an exciting office role then hit apply today!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Emma White MIRP CertRP
I am a senior consultant at FPR Group who specialises in Office Support & Commercial recruitment for both temporary & permanent positions. I have been with FPR Group for 4 years and take great pride in helping both my candidates and my clients with their recruitment needs and career moves.…