High Pressure Air Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a skilled and dedicated HP Air Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity? We have a position available within our operations and maintenance department that could be perfect for you!
About the Role: As an HP Air Engineer, you will play a crucial role in our team, responsible for the operations and maintenance of portable and static HP/LP Air Compressors, Industrial, and Dental air systems. You will be involved in planned and reactive maintenance tasks, ensuring the smooth functioning of our high-pressure systems. Additionally, you will collaborate with external contractors to support air tests and inspections.
- Provide HP air support for connecting and disconnecting HP compressors as required.
- Undertake both planned preventive maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance activities on HP plant.
- Act as the authorized person for high-pressure systems.
- Manage the spares inventory to meet HP and Low Pressure (LP) air needs.
- Support LP air requirements as requested by the LP engineer.
- Utilize your excellent communication skills to present and engage with various stakeholders.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are upheld by supervising maintenance work activities and taking responsibility for your team's well-being.
- Proven experience in managing teams safely, with qualifications such as IOSH or SMSTS.
- Familiarity with the HASAW Act and other relevant legislative and procedural requirements.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate effectively with different parties to arrange system shutdowns and equipment maintenance.
- Proficient in conducting risk assessments, preparing safety documents, and task-specific method statements.
- Registered as a Skilled Person for the system you will be working on (preferred).
If you feel you have the skills set then please apply now or call Steph for more information.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.