You can view all our current jobs here.
We are working with a fantastic charity based just outside of Midhurst, amongst the beautiful south downs. This well-established company are seeking an exciting new temporary part time role to support the HR team to provide an efficient, professional and effective HR administration service to the Charity. Do you have previous HR Admin experience? Yes? Read on…
You will also be responsible for:
- Copying, scanning, shredding, filing paperwork
- Archiving personnel files
- Ensure employee files are kept up to date and in line with GDPR requirements
- Responding to Whosoff queries (online leave booking service)
- Sickness absence
- Uniform requests
- Drafting letters (e.g. flexible working, maternity, p45 etc - not variation or contract paperwork)
- Keeping trackers up to date (e.g. DBS, new starter)
- Requesting references and DBS checks, checking ID documents for new starters
- Running reports (e.g. monthly sickness, headcount, turnover, overtime)
- Answering general enquiry calls
- Recruitment logistic support (room booking, meet & greet, printing paperwork) and assisting the HR Coordinator with the recruitment process
- Provide support for employee training courses (room bookings and set up, invites, liaising with training providers)
- Assist with the administration of all employee benefits
- Maintain and update HR documents
- Provide advisory support to employees in all aspects of benefits, maternity leave, paternity leave, parental leave, sickness absence and annual leave.
- Involvement in ad hoc HR projects and any other HR related tasks and responsibilities as reasonably required.
- Previous HR administration experience
- Strong administration skills
- Passion for and interest in HR
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to maintain and develop stakeholder relationships
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve where necessary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including very good Excel and Outlook skills.
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and a 'can do' attitude
- Strong team player
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when operating within tight timescales
- Ability to work under limited direction and independently to complete work
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, discretion and sensitivity and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and in a pro-active manner and with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable with dogs in the workplace / office
- Compatibility with Charity values: excellence/respect/passion/teamwork/the personal touch/innovation
You should ideally have:
- CIPD qualified level 3 or above
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law and regulations and its practical application
- Previous experience of administering recruitment and selection
- Experience of administering a variety of employee relations activities, i.e. maternity, paternity, absence, disciplinary, grievance
- Experienced HR system user with an interest in data analysis and MI production (WhosOff is desirable)
- 12 hours per week
- 9am-1pm, 3 days per week
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE pro rata
If you are interested please contact Sophie or Louise or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.