You can view all our current jobs here.
£23,000 pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful and innovative company. Our client is looking for a proactive candidate who can hit the ground running amongst their busy company environment. As a HR Administrator, you will be working within an operational HR team to provide a professional service with the highest possible standards of compliance, advice and support multitasking different tasks. You will be working amongst a team of three people surrounded by other teams and should you be successful, you will be reporting to and taking direction from the HR manager, assist in the daily transactions for the HR Systems and Administration function of the HR Shared Service Centre. If this sounds like an exciting brand-new opportunity for you and you have a can-do attitude, are a fast thinker and quick learner with previous human resources experience, read more below on what is required from you in the role and get in touch today.
- Prepare new files and Induction Packs for all new starters in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all Induction forms and ID checks completed and filed in HR Folder.
- Liaise with Payroll to ensure all data received in time for payroll cut off.
- Maintain Probation Process.
- Input data on to all systems - Who's Off; Citation; SAP; Probation; Training etc.
- Record and monitor Casual, Fixed Term and Agency staff data.
- Promote and monitor all in house/external staff training completed and update Training Matrix.
- Assist with recruitment across the Group.
- Maintain Company Organisation Chart.
- Support with HR queries and any other administration tasks as directed by the HR Advisor.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all departments.
- Maintain department confidentiality - this is a key requirement.
- Experience in a HR administrative / support role.
- CIPD qualification or working towards
- A good level of IT literacy and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent level of attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication and people skills - ability to communicate across all areas of business.
- Well organised, able to work on own initiative and organise time and work, ability to multi-task.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Display a positive and pro-active approach to tasks.
- Be a team player.
- Be willing to undertake any training necessary to further benefit the department and Company.
Preferable experience and qualifications:
- Level 3 CIPD
- One year or more HR experience
Your manager will set specific targets and performance against these targets will be reviewed with you quarterly.
- 25 - 30 hours per week
- 00am - 5.00pm, however can be flexible within these times.
- £23,000 pro rata
If you are interested, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.