You can view all our current jobs here.
TEMP - PERM
£25,000 - 26,000
On behalf of our fantastic engineering client, FPR are recruiting for a HR Administrator. This role is to be able to provide support to the HR team to cover all aspects of HR admin and confidential personnel communications. If you have HR Assistant/administration experience and are looking for a new exciting position, look no further. Please view below what is required and click apply today or get in touch - We want to hear from you!
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Ensure that all employee personal records are maintained and up to date. Act as the primary interface for entry of personnel records into the HR database.
- Administration of confidential personnel communications e.g., contracts of employment, offer letters, pay increases etc
- Produce holiday, sickness, absence reports
- Create and run reports from HR database
- Create Starters & Archive leavers on HR database
- Set up mail shots as required.
- Responsible for ensuring Managers create and maintain Job Descriptions
- Exit Interviews
- Assist Managers with disciplinary issues
- Handle all routine day-to-day Admin / Personnel enquiries, referring to higher management, as appropriate.
- Any other duties as tasked
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adapts to change. Flexible in approach
- Seeks to continuously improve performance
- GDPR Awareness - Aware of standards required
- Works well in a team
- Provides general administrative support
- Demonstrates a good understanding of business principles
- Accuracy when handling detailed information
- Good planning and organising skills for current/future work
- Seeks to rectify and resolve problems in efficient and timely manner
- Takes responsibility for personal performance
- Tact or skill in dealing with other people or a situation
- Accountable for ones actions and decisions
- Inspired to strive to meet personal and business objectives
- Monday - Friday full time 8.30am - 5.00pm or hours to suit
- Office based
- £25,000 -£26,000 DOE
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.