You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join a world class international manufacturing company. This position will initially be on a fixed term contract until September 2018.
The main purpose of the HR Administrator will be to provide a full generalist HR service to managers and employees. This includes, resourcing, processing payroll data via HRIS system, administration of talent management activities.
Applicants are invited to apply through FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Proactively work with line managers to support Talent Management, liaising with training providers, book delegates onto appropriate courses, review training evaluation data, responsible for administration of mandatory training for the organisation.
- Proactively review and analyse data to provide key management information/statistics on core metrics including: resource levels, employee turnover, absence management, performance management and expenses. Ensure effective actions are in place and followed through.
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish including on-boarding, e-talent and agency relationships ensuring that the process meets business needs.
- Effectively report on key trends, risks and opportunities to the HR Manager ensuring that proactive plans can be made and service adjusted to suit business priorities.
- Ensure all KPIs are maintained and reviewed on an on-going basis to ensure the best service is being provided to the business.
- Take initiative to support the HR Team to ensure smooth operations between HR and the business.
- Be a point of contact for all HR visitors
- Contribute and support projects involving organisational change/new initiatives and programmes to provide appropriate support
- Proactively work with Managers and the Employee Consultative Forum to develop business improvement opportunities
- Provide coaching and advice to managers and employees on policy and procedural matters and dealing with queries and issues as appropriate
You will require the following skills and experience: -
- Previous experience working in a similar highly data driven HR role
- CIPD Qualified to level 3 (not essential as other qualifications e.g. Business will be considered)
- Payroll Administration
- HRIS Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to date employment law knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
As well as a generous salary and career progression, benefits will include flexible working hours; 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Child care vouchers, Discounted shopping / leisure / travel /gym membership, shopping discount schemes.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Emma White MIRP CertRP
I am a senior consultant at FPR Group who specialises in Office Support & Commercial recruitment for both temporary & permanent positions. I have been with FPR Group for 4 years and take great pride in helping both my candidates and my clients with their recruitment needs and career moves.…