Human Resources Advisor
£27,500 per annum
Part time - Permanent
An exciting opportunity is available for a Human Resources Advisor to join a great company located in Braintree, Essex. We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Advisor, someone who has a can-do attitude, a fast thinker and quick learner, someone who can hit the ground running in this standalone position. You will have other departments and colleagues surrounding you but this role is solely yourself, stand alone in charge of all aspects of HR for the branch in Braintree with around 65 - 70 members of staff. You will be working for a huge well known manufacturing company who supply their products across the whole of the UK. To be successful, we are looking for someone with a knowledge of UK employment law to support operational managers and lead the transformation towards improved human capital. Please note that this is a part-time role; 5.5hrs per day, 5 days per week which can be flexible to suit you. Read on to see the requirements we are looking for and get in touch today.
- Coach and develop managers on all areas of HR policy, procedure and practice.
- Work with managers to recognise development opportunities for their teams, and to arrange appropriate learning and development actions plans.
- Develop plans to improve employee engagement.
- Lead key HR projects.
- To provide advice to managers on employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance and capability, ensuring advice is consistent and based on current policy, procedures and legislation.
- To ensure all associated documentation is correctly prepared and supplied to managers to support effective management of their staff.
- To provide advice and support in the effective management of both long term and short term frequent intermittent absence.
- To manage the recruitment process by preparing documentation, organising and supporting interviews.
- To effectively prioritise and manage a high volume of various types of HR queries.
- Organise and facilitate staff induction workshops.
- Oversea the payroll process - payroll run by 3rd party.
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
- CIPD qualified level 5 or level 7. It is desirable the right candidate has level 5 or 7 but if you have level 3 and are working towards level 5, you will be a considered applicant.
- Knowledge of UK employment law.
- Experience of change management, TUPE and managing employee relations cases.
- Proven employee relationship experience within a HR advisory role.
- Monday - Friday office based.
- 5.5 hours per day which can be flexible.
- £27,500 per annum
Should you have Human Resources experience and the skills and qualifications required then we want to hear from you. Hit apply today and get in touch today to find out more details.
For more details, please contact Sophie at FPR Group's Portsmouth office on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.