You can view all our current jobs here.
Up to £30,000
Have you gained good experience as a HR professional and are looking for that step up it a HR Advisor role? This role is based near Fareham, permanent, paying up to £30,000 and this is a role working closely and side by side with the HR Manager.
Tell me More!
This is a well-rounded role, giving you great exposure to all things HR! You'll advise on best practice, policy adherence, employment law, onboarding and also occasionally travelling to other sites in the UK! The company are international, they work in technical settings and employ a wide variety of skill sets.
What do I need?
- Good HR experience already
- CIPD certified - Ideally level 5 however if you have level 3 with the aim to progress to level 5, we would also love to hear from you!
- Employment Law understanding
- Confidence to get stuck in and make things happen
- A real team player, sticking up for HR and showing passion
If you are a real team player, showing passion for HR and are ready to tackle a new position then get in touch today!
If you want to learn more about the role, please call Sophie on 02394 211077 FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.