HR Business Partner
You can view all our current jobs here.
HR Business Partner
Chichester, West Sussex
£43,000 - £46,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join a successful business which has just opened in the UK. Already a respected market leader in other countries the mission is a simple one, to become the market leader in the UK.
If you are just looking for your next HR job or want to be part of a larger established HR function then this is not the job for you. However, if you want to utilise your drive, skills and talent to really make a difference and shape success at the very start of an exciting journey then read on…….
We are looking for a fantastic people person who is an innovator, a moderniser, not afraid to think outside of the box and prepared to challenge things….with solutions!
This role will afford autonomy and encourage creative thinking to seek out and introduce new ideas and solution finding for the benefits, welfare and development of the employees.
Utilising your drive and enthusiasm you will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing a dynamic HR function that attracts the best talent and continuously energises and inspires the employees to achieve the ambitious goals of this exciting company.
Some key elements of the role will include:
- Designing and implementing training and development strategies that are in line with the company's internal controls and site accredited standards.
- Design and manage HR policies and procedures, ensuring they are in line with the site and legal requirements.
- Having the reins on the recruitment selection, and designing the staff well-being programme.
- Managing sites payroll, an opportunity to have new ideas on employees benefits and dealing with staff members queries.
This role allows for great benefits outlined below:
- Free parking
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Profit and performance bonus scheme
- £43,000 - £46,000 DOE
- Full time - Monday Friday 38 hours a week in the office
Based in Chichester, this position is a FANTASTIC new opportunity that comes with excellent remuneration, benefits and bonuses. To hear more, hit apply today or get in touch for a full detailed job description, please contact Sophie at FPR Group's Chichester office on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.