You can view all our current jobs here.
Human Resources Coordinator
Newhaven, East Sussex
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful and innovative company. Our client is a specialist manufacturer and global supplier of fragrance oils and due to the rapid growth, they are now looking to seek the above new position. The role will have responsibility for assisting and complementing the current management team. Should you have good administration and HR skills, are an adaptable person and looking for a brand-new opportunity, read below and get in touch today.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Handling starters, leavers, contracts, and inductions
- HR duties, including ensuring Staff Records are maintained.
- H&S, Fire, First aider and similar training is kept up to date with appropriate records kept.
- Data entry
- Maintain Organisation files
- Maintaining ISO records and ensuring deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our work sites
- The successful candidate will have the following:
- HR Function experience
- Well organised, with strong attention to detail
- Proficient on Microsoft Office, Sage and, ideally, NAV.
- Up to 33 days holiday, including bank holidays,
- Company pension scheme
- Company Life Insurance
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Free off-road parking
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Office hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
If you are interested, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.