Human Resources - Adminstrator/Analyst
You can view all our current jobs here.
Human Resources - Analyst/Senior Administrator
£11.64/hr 12 months contract, Chichester
Based in central Chichester and close to public transport and car parks, this is a great contract role with our client as a Human Resources Analyst/Senior Administrator. The contract role will last for a year so it's a fantastic opportunity to really get to know the organisation and the team within the Human Resources department, as well as developing your HR skills in this essential role.
As a Human Resources Analyst/Senior Administrator you will have:
- Demonstrable evidence of providing detailed and articulate analysis of management information in order to inform business decision making personnel
- BTEC HNC or an equivalent relevant qualification ie CIPD
- Experience of using corporate HR computer systems
- Competency using Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet packages/databases including production of information using statistics and graphical display tools. You will be proficient in MS Word and possess strong general administrative skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to research and analyse data and produce qualitative information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present specialist advice/guidance and information clearly, concisely and accurately
As a Human Resources Analyst/Senior Administrator you will deliver a flexible HR information/reporting service to a diverse range of internal and external clients. This will include providing bespoke management information to analyse a range of complex information and provide detailed and robust commentary to the client explaining what the information shows and the courses of action that may need to be considered as a result.
If you would like to be considered for the role and to receive a full and detailed job description, please contact Sophie or Louise at FPR Group's Chichester office.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.