Import/ Export Coordinator
You can view all our current jobs here.
Import and Export Coordinator
£21,000 - £23,000
Ongoing Temporary assignment
FPR Group have been given an exciting opportunity to recruit for a talented individual looking for a new opportunity as an Import Export Coordinator. This is an ongoing temporary assignment working for a well-established client that makes bespoke products. This company are a growing business that they want you to be a part of. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, therefore if you have experience in importing and exporting, are a reliable individual and looking for a new opportunity read on and get in touch today.
- Check invoicing accuracy and rectify any errors.
- Ensuring paperwork is fully prepared to support staff
- Create documentation for customs for all export shipments
- Booking collections
- Tracking proof of deliveries when requested
- Investigating and correcting shipping errors
- Ensure correct processes are followed
- Liaise with Import authority for clearance of incoming shipments.
- Coordinate clearance of all supplier deliveries
- Ensure full availability of all import/export paperwork
- Create picklists
- Observe and act when orders come in
- Monday - Friday day shifts, however should you want to build up more hours, you can do as much overtime as you want. Occasionally you will be required to do 11.00am - 8.00pm shifts and therefore looking for flexible candidates.
- £21,000 - £23,000 DOE
We are looking for someone immediately to start this role. Therefore, if you are excited by the sound of this job opportunity, are ready to start a new role right now and have the above requirements CLICK APPLY today or get in contact with Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.