Import/ Export Logistics Analyst
You can view all our current jobs here.
Import and Export Logistics Analyst
Temporary 3 month contract
Our client is based just outside of Havant, looking for a reliable candidate who has basic knowledge and skills within import and export, supply chain delivery, shipping and customs. If you have any of these relevant skills or experience, please read below to find out more and apply today.
The role is to ensure that all customer orders for countries outside of the UK are prepared and dispatched in accordance with the required legal framework of the receiving country. To ensure that all supplier deliveries from countries outside of the UK are cleared in accordance with the required legal framework of the UK. To comply with HM Customs requirements for reporting and identification of products being shipped/received. You will also liaise with CS to ensure correct method of transport is arranged and invoiced and coordinate the dispatch of products with Logistics Warehouse.
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Check invoicing accuracy and rectify any errors.
- Ensure manifest is correct for daily shipments and paperwork fully prepared to support on time courier collections.
- Create documentation for customs for all export shipments from the plant using ERP system and Excel.
- Book collections using different costumers' web portals.
- Tracking proof of deliveries when requested.
- Investigating and correcting shipping errors.
- Ensure correct processes are followed.
- Liaise with Import authority for clearance of incoming shipments.
- Process and monitor Insurance Claims.
- Be involved in regular carrier reviews looking at ways to optimize our transit times and costs.
- Coordinate clearance of all supplier deliveries
- Ensure full availability of all import/export paperwork
- Liaising with other departments (Planning, Production, CS)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office packages.
- Drive for results.
- Able to work in a time sensitive environment delivering accuracy whilst meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Providing time solutions to shipping problems.
- Share specialized knowledge with colleagues to ensure customer requirements are met.
- £11.56 per hour
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.45pm - Temporary full-time role for 3 months, possibly ongoing
- Company Pension Scheme
- 2 or 3 x life cover
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday = 8 Bank Holidays
- Onsite parking
- Heavily subsidized staff restaurant
- Flexible benefits include ability to buy/sell additional annual leave, buy dental cover and critical illness
If you are interested and believe you fit the job spec, then hit apply today or to find out more details or get in contact with Sophie today.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.