Are you an experienced Indirect Buyer within an engineering industry looking for your next challenge and opportunity?
Tell me more:
Following a recent period of growth, an opportunity has arisen for an Indirect Buyer to join a growing procurement team at this fast-paced & dynamic manufacturing business. The role would suit someone with at least 3-5 years' experience in a similar procurement role in a manufacturing environment. As part of the team, you will be involved in procurement for all three comapny sites Europe sites in Havant, Norfolk & Ireland. The role will be office based, Monday - Friday, and there will be an expectation of travel visiting suppliers where necessary.
What do you need?
· 3-5 years' experience in an Indirect Procurement role in a manufacturing environment.
· Strong IT and Excel skills.
· Good knowledge & understanding of contracts relating to procurement.
· Well organised and proactive.
· Good communication and negotiation skills when dealing with suppliers and colleagues.
· Good teamwork ethic and positive attitude.
· Ability to work well under pressure
If you feel you have what it takes then please APPLY now or call Steph for more information. CV's will be reviewed immediatly.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.