You can view all our current jobs here.
Have you got experience with site installations in the world of construction? If so then we have a unique Installation Managerial role on paying £40000 for a structural engineering company based at their main site in Braintree Essex.
As a Site Manager in this role you'll ultimately ensure site installation works are managed safely ensuring on time delivery to the customer, within budget etc.
Tell me more!
This role will be mainly working within the installation of structural steel telecommunication projects (this company are rolling out 5G infrastructure across the UK!). So naturally any experience with structural steel and/or the telecoms industry would be messily advantageous!
What will I do?
- Organise rigging teams ensuring that they are fully utilised efficiently.
- Create and monitor site specific method statements and risk assessments
- Ensure site teams are appraised. Understand and manage current H&S regulations and requirements.
- Attend site meetings when required and manage day to day issues on site
- Monitor and keep Project Managers informed of planned vs actual hours, downtime, non-productive and re-work hours.
- Ensure correct volumes of work are forecast.
- Manage and provide information relating to variations and additional works to the Project Managers to allow their costing and agreement.
- Monitor installation processes and operate a system of continual improvement
So what do I need?
Along with familiarity against the bullet points above you'll naturally need a CSCS and SSST card to be on site. Have a safety at heights/harness certification, great customer relationship management skills and as stated already similar experience gained already within site installation.
This will be an exciting yet challenging role! If you wish to discuss this role in more detail and discreetly please contact Neil Williams at FPR Group on 02392483944 for a chat, or click on "Apply Now" to send your CV to us, we will review and come back to you swiftly!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.