You can view all our current jobs here.
To be an outstanding consultant, exceed client expectations and help deliver our well-established client's statement which is "To be the public's choice for insurance, the insurer's broker of choice, and to be a great place to work where people can flourish". If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience and are hungry for a fantastic sales position then look no further and apply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Make us number one broker of choice for insurers by being professional at all times, providing accurate and timely communications, and only placing risks with them that are desirable and
- Continually develop own knowledge of the insurance industry, maintaining an up to date knowledge of the market, A- Plan policies and procedures, and the legal and regulatory framework in which we operate, and ensuring that all work is conducted properly and in accordance with these
- Constantly identify new ways to raise performance including agreeing a broadening personal self-development
- Champion great team work by helping others in the branch, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of branch efficiencies and performance, and finding ways to contribute to the smooth running of the
- Developing a close working relationship with colleagues located at other branches and understanding the need for specialist branches and when an enquiry should be referred to
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
Hours of work are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am to 12:00pm Saturdays (there is a Saturday rota however everyone is contracted to work every Saturday).
Branch housekeeping including branch appearance, quality of note taking/documentation, and efficiencies, e.g. use of SSPD, keeping up to date with diaries, management of client records.
Previous insurance experience not essential however the ideal candidate would have had at least 12 months sales & customer service experience.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Great client feedback: consistent positive outcomes
- Strong individual and branch performance
- Client retention and tenure
- New business development
- Ability and desire to help others
- Certificate in Insurance qualification and strive for continuous learning
- Compliance results
Legal and regulatory requirements for example (but not limited to); A-Plan terms of business, compliant sales cycle, treating customers fairly, data protection, money laundering, Bribery Act, Contract Certainty, employment legislation, e.g. discrimination & anti-bullying, Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, staying up to date with FCA regulation changes.
Market and industry knowledge - new developments in the industry
- CII Qualifications
- Life Insurance whilst in service
- Perkbox Rewards
- Internal Promotion (all 90+ Branch Managers started as Insurance Consultants!)
If you would like to know more about the role and receive a detailed job description, please click apply now!! Or contact Sophie at FPR Group on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.