Insurance Sales Consultant
You can view all our current jobs here.
Insurance Sales Consultant
1 x full time role & 1 x part time
First People Recruitment are recruiting for two brand-new opportunities at a fantastic new insurance company, providing insurance to independent small businesses. This is an opportunity not to be missed amongst a warm friendly team with a great company culture. If you are looking for a new role within insurance and sales read below for more details on what is required from you and get in touch today. We are recruiting for both full and part time positions for Insurance Consultants. Both positions will be remote working for the foreseeable.
About the Role:
As an Insurance Sales Executive, you will join the sales team working with them to expand the business by actively seeking and acquiring new customers by formulate strong relationships to ensure growth. You will be responsible for providing our customers with excellent customer service and a memorable, lasting impression of us. You will adhere to FCA regulations and ensure you are providing a first-class service within the regulatory framework.
- Assess customer's risk.
- Research customers by reviewing their business premises and customer reviews online.
- Determine coverage and premiums.
- Answering inbound calls, handling customer queries, and providing both telephone and email indicative quotations for business insurance.
- Inbound and outbound contact activity.
- Following up on customers initial enquiries (warm leads) and converting into sales.
- Learning and retaining detailed and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Responding to incoming emails from customers.
- General administration duties.
- Fulfil all company-established policy obligations.
- Meet and exceed individual targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business.
- To remain 100% FCA compliant
- To take ownership and responsibility of your workload and performance
- To achieve or exceed target on quality.
- Work closely with all teams to deliver exceptional service.
What would make you stand out:
- Experience of working within the insurance/financial services sector of interest but not essential.
- Previous or current experience of working in a sales/new business role.
- Excellent communicator and presenter with the ability to forge relationships, within a sales environment previously.
- Working knowledge of word, excel and CRM Systems.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A professional, polite, and courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to understand the customer's needs, act effectively and be able to provide the right solution.
- Excellent listening skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Strong candidates without insurance industry experience are encouraged to submit their details as full training will be provided and we look for an attitude and mindset to succeed.
- Focus on coaching and development.
- A route into the Insurance sector for candidates new to the industry - Further development for individuals who have already had experience within Insurance - Support with cert CII.
- Annual Leave is 25 days per annum plus bank holidays. Each new holiday year start 1st
- Hours - 09.00 - 17.30 Monday to Friday
- Full time - £20,000 basic salary plus bonus plan
- Part time - £20,000 pro rata
- Full time 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Part time - Can be flexible on days and times
Should you have required experience and the skills and qualifications then we want to hear from you. Hit apply today and get in touch today to find out more details.
For more details, please contact Sophie at FPR Group's Portsmouth office on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.