You can view all our current jobs here.
Inventory Analyst - 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
£DOE - Full-time
An exciting opportunity is available for an Inventory Analyst to join an experienced and committed team with our client based in Hampshire. The role will be on an 18-month fixed term contract and you will work 08.15-16.30, Monday - Friday.
As one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of high-quality beauty products, it certainly is a fantastic name to have on your CV. Read on for more information about the role.
The key responsibilities are:
- Monthly controls, checks and reporting for stock, adjustments to and from the warehouses with the appropriate sign off.
- Ensure that Material returns process is managed in a compliant and effective manner.
- Drive inventory investigations where required to resolve issues completely
- Responsible for the stock level KPI reporting by Vendor for Excess and obsolescence.
- Complies with all prescribed Safety, SOX and GMP procedures.
- Documents and owns discretionary inventory related SOP's to align with auditable process requirements
- Actively supports Continuous Improvement initiatives to drive Right first-time mentality.
- Ensure Annual/ Monthly cycle stock reporting/ measurable KPI's are enabled with monthly reports generated to reflect stock variance by SKU/Quantity and value.
- Responsible for root causing and resolving inventory discrepancies identified through the controls from execution, rework and external pack off activities to ensure that material can flow on time and in full.
- Accountable for the compliant adjustments to stock between ELC and Stock at Vendor.
To succeed in the role, you need to have the following skills:
- Strong math skills (addition, subtraction, percentages and averages)
- Must have strong PC and SAP skills
- Higher level of Excel and Proficient MS Office computer skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to troubleshoot and multi-task
- Ability to teach and train
- Able to travel within EU and work within shifts to support the roles requirements
- Self-motivated, Starter finisher with high level to attention to detail
For a full and detailed job description, please contact Louise or Sophie at FPR Group's Chichester office on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.