You can view all our current jobs here.
URGENT TEMPORARY POSITION.
£24,000 PRO RATA.
FPR Group have been given an exciting opportunity to recruit for a talented individual looking for a new opportunity as an IT Administrator. Working for a fantastic industrial design company working amongst a great friendly team. This is a three-month temporary immediate position. Your purpose will be to primarily to deliver Windows 7 upgrade project to members of staff. Our client is looking for someone to immediately start, therefore if you have an IT background, have previously worked within IT, are a whizz with technology and are a reliable individual with a can-do attitude then we want to hear from you today. Please see the below for more details on the day to day responsibilities and what this role requires. If you believe you tick all the boxes, get in touch today.
- Upgrade all Windows 7 PCs
- Migrate all custom programs on Production PCs onto Windows 10
- Manage other IT issues as required
- To prevent shop floor test and tracking PCs being disabled
- IT admin / PC setups / Active Directory / Access development
- Good IT skills
- Development skills
- Polite manner, good communicator
- Good eye for detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Team player
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Paid on a weekly basis per hour - £24,000 per rata.
We are looking for someone immediately to start this role. Therefore, if you are excited by the sound of this job opportunity, are ready to start a new role right now and have the above requirements CLICK APPLY today or get in contact with Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.