IT Infrastructure Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced IT Manager with Infrastructure experience we have an exciting new role for a growing manufacturing company in Portsmouth.
Tell me more:
You will leading the IT team consisting of 2 1st line support Technicians. You role will be managing and implementing new and existing IT Infrastructure including all the company networks, server and storage infrastructure. Managing the IT support, Helping with the set up in the new factory and much more.
Package: Monday- Friday working hours. £50,000pa plus company benefits.
What do you need?
- HND or equivalent degree in computing
- Experience in VMware/Virtulisation
- Windows Server/Acitve Directory/Group Policy
- Good technical knowledge/ experience is also required with a strong focus around cloud based technologies, Microsoft office, as well excellent knowledge across Windows/Microsoft Servers, Virtulisation and AD Management
- Excellent Communication skills and people management
- Good customer service ethos
- Excellent knowledge of an IT service helpdesk environment
If you feel you have what it takes please apply now or call Steph for more info.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.