You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced IT professional with a great variety of experience behind you and your keen to take on an Information Systems Manager role in Braintree Essex? If so then read on to learn more!
This role will allow the successful recruit to spend a large amount of time on leading the business forward with new and innovative technologies at the forefront of your mind. As a standalone IT role your day to day will fundamentally be to monitor and maintain, backup and oversee IT invoices, yet with the set up all running fine you will have ample time to streamline and bring new ideas to the table to advance this companies IT systems.
Paying up to £40,000 per year, this role will be primarily based in the Braintree site 90% of the time, with occasional visits to other smaller sites in Hampshire, Kent and East Sussex.
Why this role? You will have huge autonomy in this role, be listened to by the FD who will be your direct report and be able to continue to improve this companies' systems as they continue to grow well despite the pandemic - this company manufacture and install critical infrastructure and are in a strong position moving forwards.
What must I have?
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an accountable IT role.
- A variety of IT skills behind you.
- Happy to support and be hands on with anything from PC builds across to liaising with ISP's and installing Networks.
- Great communication skills, happy to speak with anyone at any level of seniority across the company and also with 3rd party/suppliers.
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 and WANs.
- Experience with budget control.
If the role sounds appealing then hit apply! If you want to learn more about the role please call Neil anytime!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.