Job Evaluation Analyst
You can view all our current jobs here.
Job Evaluation Analyst
Temporary - Chichester
Up to £23.11 ph
Job Evaluation Analyst based in the centre of Chichester, West Sussex with our well-established client. This part time three-month temporary assignment is a great new opportunity for someone with good data, admin and HR knowledge and experience. If you have the below skills and are in the market for a temporary role and can start immediately, read on.
About the job:
You will work within the Specialist HR Services team, to support the delivery of a high-quality Job Evaluation (JE) service, ensuring that accurate guidance is delivered to HR colleagues and service managers. You will deliver JE expertise, gather relevant data and information and carry out evaluations of roles across all Directorates, providing a contact point for general advice and support, referring more complex issues as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed:
You'll have the ability to work with complex data and information, combined with good interpersonal and communication skills, keeping others informed on the status of JE cases, queries and issues.
Required Key Skills:
- Able to analyse data provided, interpret complex and varied information and produce high quality documents.
- Excellent communication skills; able to present specialist advice, guidance and information clearly and accurately.
- Able to problem solve, analyse issues and suggest logical solutions or courses of action based on information available.
- Able to think laterally and adapt to changing situations in a measured and flexible manner.
- Able to organise and prioritise work and co-ordinate a variety of tasks in a clear and logical way to meet agreed deadlines.
Experience & Qualifications:
- BTEC HNC, or equivalent, qualification, or equivalent level of knowledge.
- Knowledge of job evaluation theory, practice and application e.g. National Joint Council Job Evaluation Scheme, Hay JE scheme etc
- Evidence of producing a range of documentation, to client requirements, and within set timescales.
- Evidence of providing detailed and articulate analysis of information.
Deliver a comprehensive and flexible JE service to a diverse range of internal and external customers to a high standard.
Work with HR colleagues and service managers to ensure information is collated and recorded accurately.
Communicate with, and develop good working relationships with, managers, stakeholders and colleagues, providing clear and concise specialist advice and guidance.
Carry out JE analysis and produce high quality, articulate and accurate documentation, including rationales and job descriptions.
Share knowledge, skills and expertise with colleagues, coaching or contributing to training sessions if required, to ensure the continuous professional development of the team.
Contribute to process reviews and projects, working with others to achieve solutions which ensure optimum outcomes.
Responsible for the careful use of confidential information relating to job evaluation casework.
22.5 hours per week - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
If you would like to be considered for the role and hear more details please contact Sophie at FPR Group's Chichester office.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.