You can view all our current jobs here.
We are looking for a Junior Buyer to become part of a manufacturer for Fluid Control Solutions & Components. If you have had some experience as a Buyer or Purchaser in the past, keep reading! This role is based in Waterlooville.
Tell me more!
Acting as an ambassador for the company, you must be competent on the IT side of things to ensure you analyse daily MRP reports, liaise with other departments such as sales, business development, customer services and production to minimise the impact of later deliveries and ensure all purchasing is completed effectively and efficiently. Must be able to build, manage and maintain relationships with supply partners, purchase all miscellaneous products and services to support other areas of the business.
What do I need?
- Ideally 2 years or more in a buying/purchasing/supply chain type role.
- Able to use SAP systems and operate independently.
- The ability to build, maintain and manage client relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills with equal drive and ambition
- Take and understand orders coming down from higher end management.
- Being proactive and identify new opportunities for improvement.
The Package: paying a basic salary of up to £26,000 you will receive the standard contribution involvement, free-parking on site, 25 days holiday + bank holiday etc…
If you like the sound of the above role, please hit 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. If you wish to discuss the role in further detail, please call the Havant office and ask for Lewis.
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.