You can view all our current jobs here.
Tell me more!
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and proactive individual to join our esteemed Structural & Architectural steelwork client as a Junior Estimator. If you have an eye for detail, an aptitude for learning, and a passion for delivering accurate and effective technical proposals, we want to hear from you!
What will I be doing?
Work from technical drawings and specifications to produce effective technical proposals. Deliver accurate tenders keeping both commercial considerations and client requirements in mind. Explore opportunities for cost reductions, whether through supply chain optimization, fabrication methods, or value engineering. Assist in maintaining tender project documentation and development of standardized documentation packs and much more
What do I need?
- Construction related education whether this is college or university.
- A keen interest in the construction/architectural industries, ideally some work experience within.
- Proactive and organized with an enthusiastic approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sharp attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Familiarity with Internet Explorer and adept at online research.
The Package: This role is paying up to £27,000 p/a depending on your experience, you will have access to a life assurance package of at least 2x your salary, contributory pension scheme at 3% of your salary if you contribute 5% totalling 8%, 20 days annual leave with the additional bank holidays, a health cash plan to support with costs of everyday healthcare issues, staff discounts/savings and much more.
We want to hear from: Keen and motivated individuals who want to join a thriving construction/architectural company specialising in metal work and steel work.
If this sounds like you, please hit 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. If you wish to discuss the role in further detail, please call the Havant office and ask for Lewis.
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.