Junior Process Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a Engineering Graduate with some working experience in an Engineering position looking for an exciting new opportunity to work for a global leading company in Petersfield? We are looking for a Junior Process Engineer please keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
We would love for you to come and join the team, where the primary role of this position is to participate in the collective departmental aim of introducing products on a timely basis, in accordance with cost, efficiency and quality objectives. The Process Engineer at our client is a production-based engineer in a manufacturing environment. You will also be willing to maintain a focus on analysing performance and identifying opportunities, with the aim of reducing process variation, improving process capabilities and optimising process performance.
What do you need?
- Minimum HND but preferably Bachelor Degree Standard, ideally in Mechanical Engineering but other sciences would be considered.
- Experience of an FMCG environment incorporating an understanding of packaging equipment and efficient working practices.
- Moderate to high level of computer literacy, specifically MS Office.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure and to strict timelines.
- Six Sigma experience an advantage.
- SAP (ECC) experience an advantage
- Role is predominantly office based, with close interaction with all aspects of the operational areas.
If you feel you have the skills set then please apply now or call Steph for more information.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.